Qualifying organizations can use a purchase order with their initial order and receive NET 10 terms. Other organizations may need to first submit a credit application or may need to pay using a check or credit card. Read this entire article to determine which policy applies to you.
If you are a…
- BSA Council
- Public School
- Government Agency (Municipal, County, State or Federal)
- National Brand Car Dealership
Then you can receive NET 10 terms on your initial order, if:
- You provide a written copy of your purchase order that includes the customers name and shipping address. (An “intent to purchase” on letterhead is also satisfactory.)
- Product is shipped to the organization’s address and not a home address.
If you are a…
- Private or Religious School
- Business (other than those listed above)
- Faith-based organization
Then you can receive NET 10 terms on your second order, if:
- You prepay for your first order with a check or credit card.
- You submit a credit application before submitting your second order and we approve that application.
- Shipment of all orders are to the organization’s address as listed on the credit application.
If you meet the requirements above, you can choose from 3 easy ways to submit your purchase order:
- Email a copy to your customer representatives
- Fax to 888-744-1409
- Mail a physical copy (this will delay your order). Contact Us | ClassB®
Once we receive the purchase order, we will review it and advise you if we need more information.
All other organization types must prepay for all orders using check or credit card.