Post a photo of your Scouts on Facebook wearing their ClassB™ t-shirts and you could win these prizes:
The sooner you enter, the more prizes you are eligible to win!
Must be 18 or older to enter. One entry per person, per unit. You must be the owner of the photograph you submit. By entering, you grant a license to ClassB.com to use the photo in marketing materials.
See the complete official rules for details.
Become a fan of
ClassB.com on Facebook
Check Facebook each
Prizes provided by
TrailStop.com is proud to carry
This sweepstakes is a chance to have fun showing off your pack, troop or crew's cool t-shirts. Be safe and do not include the names of any youth in the caption of the picture. Also, before posting photos anywhere on the internet, get the permission of the people pictured (or their parent/guardian in the case of youth). Your local council may also have specific guidelines about posting photos on the internet.
Where does the picture show up? When you post a photo to the ClassB™ Facebook fan page, other members of Facebook will be able to see the picture. You have complete control of the photo however, and can take it down at any time. We will also display a small thumbnail of your photo on this page.
List of Winners
July 24, 2009 Drawing Winner Scouting® Coin Knife
• Tammy W. - Troop 231
July 31, 2009 Drawing Winners Your choice of one ClassB™ retail t-shirt
• Mendie M. - Troop 245
August 7, 2009 Drawing Winners The Unofficial Official Handbook for Boys
• Michael M. - Troop 207
August 14, 2009 Drawing Winners Your choice of one Cuppa® Scouting Mug
• Jim B. - Pack 192
August 21, 2009 Drawing Winners Your choice of one Scouting® Deck
• Patti Saxer S. - Troop 861
August 28, 2009 Drawing Winner K&Company® Scrapbook with assorted accessories
• Kimberly W. - Pack 4019
September 4, 2009 Drawing Winner $50 coupon good for future order of ClassB™ t-shirts
• Jeff C. - Pack 751
No more drawings! All prizes have been awarded. Thanks for playing! :)
Entries See all entries
1. Program Description / Eligibility: No purchase necessary. This promotion is open only to adults who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Participants must have a Facebook.com account to participate in the Contest. Participants under the age of 18 must ensure that they have their parents' or guardian's consent to entry into the Contest. Employees of ClassB.com, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and any person working on the product, project, or promotion, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. The promotion begins on 12 PM ("Noon") Eastern July 15th, 2009, and ends on 12 PM ("Noon") Eastern September 4th, 2009 ("Entry Period"). There will be 7 separate prize drawings, one for each week during the Entry Period, with a total of 17 prizes awarded.
2. How to Enter: You will be automatically entered into a sweepstakes drawing when you post an eligible photograph to the official ClassB™ fan Page on Facebook. Eligible photographs must be the sole property of the entrant and must include a person wearing a custom Scout pack, troop, crew, team, or ship t-shirt whose design is clearly visible in the photograph. The custom t-shirt is not required to have been purchased from ClassB.com.
At 12 PM Eastern time each Friday during the Entry Period, winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries received to win the prize scheduled for that drawing (estimated retail value varies, total estimated retail value of all prizes is $314.68). The prize schedule is as follows:
- July 24th: one drawing for a Scouting Coin Knife (estimated retail value $33.99)
- July 31st: two drawings for a ClassB retail t-shirt of the winner(s) choice (estimated retail value $19.99-22.99)
- August 7th: three drawings for The Unofficial Official Handbook for Boys book (estimated retail value $20.00)
- August 14th: four drawings for a Cuppa® Scouting Mug (estimated retail value $11.95)
- August 21st: five drawings for a Scouting Deck Book (estimated retail value $9.99)
- August 28th: one drawing for a Scrapbooking set (estimated retail value $49.99)
- September 4th: one drawing for a $50 coupon from ClassB.com (This portion of the prize has no retail value.)
Random drawings will be from among all entries received since the beginning of the Entry Period until the time of the drawing. Winning and Non-winning entries from any drawing will be carried over into subsequent prize drawings.
No responsibility is assumed by ClassB.com for lost, late, or misdirected entries or any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of ClassB.com and will not be returned. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one entry per person, per unit, per unique entry photograph.
No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that ClassB.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value in the event the offered prize is unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
3. General Conditions: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of ClassB.com, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Prize winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Entrants further grant to ClassB.com the right to use and publish their proper name and state online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for ClassB.com to use winners' names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless ClassB.com, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest or any prize won.
4. Internet: If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of ClassB.com that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, ClassB.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. ClassB.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. ClassB.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by ClassB.com on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Winners List: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ClassB.com, 38530 Fifth Avenue, Zephyrhills, FL 33542, Attn: "ClassB Summer Photo Contest 2009 Winner". Requests received after one month following the drawing date will not be fulfilled.
6. Sponsor: This sweepstakes is sponsored by ClassB.com, 38530 Fifth Avenue, Zephyrhills, FL 33542.